* View the employment page for directions on how to apply.
Customer Service/Shop Manager - North Little Rock
POSITION SUMMARY: The Customer Service/Shop Manager provides administrative guidance for a single retail shop location. Responsible for coordinating daily retail operations, scheduling and staffing in assigned shop as needed with backups. Reports to the Director of Merchandise. Work is performed under general supervision with minimal guidance. The incumbent must demonstrate and promote a climate of courtesy, respect and professionalism to coworkers, volunteers and parents.
- Performs daily shop operations within assigned retail shop.
- Works with Retail Senior Leadership Team to carry out strategies to increase shop sales and marketing, in conjunction with monthly program and event schedule and activities.
- Provides friendly, courteous customer service to leaders, volunteers, parents, children and staff.
- Ensures accuracy of inventory transfers between retail locations using POS system.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, pricing, stocking, and displaying shop merchandise.
- Coordinates year-end inventory, cycle counts and planning.
- Ensures the proper and accurate receipt of money, checks and other types of payments, and prepare and make timely bank deposits according to individual offices procedures.
- Ensures that sales floor and stockroom areas are clean, neat, and organized.
- Answers incoming phone calls and route appropriately. Greet visitors and provide assistance as needed.