Thank you for your interest in donating to the Girl Scouts - Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas!
There are numerous ways to give, and each one allows you to invest in girls in the manner that fits your needs and goals best!
- Evergreen Society - The Evergreen Society is comprised of those donors who make a multi-year commitment to Girl Scouts - Diamonds. These individuals pledge $1,000 or more each year for five years. Check out the Second Century Endowment page for more information.
- Annual Giving - Annual Giving provides a source of immediate funds that will help provide programs, services, and equipment that help us fulfill our mission of building girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
- Planned Giving - When you make a planned gift to Girl Scouts - Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas, you bestow the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to future generations of girls. Planned giving allows you to develop a strategy for how you will spend your funds and allows you to give at a level you never thought possible! Planned gifts include charitable trusts, life insurance policies, provisions in wills and endowment gifts.
- Family Partnership Campaign - Through the family partnership campaign, you can contribute to the successful future and impact the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for your daughter, your neighbor, or for a girl in your community. Your daughter's involvement in Girl Scouts shows you care and believe in the Girl Scout program. With your support girls will discover, connect and take action to make the world a better place. Make an investment worth millions! Complete the Family Partnership Form and send it in to the Fund Development team to make your contribution today!
- Matching Grants - Many corporations and employers have established matching gift programs that match the time and money you contribute to the Diamonds Council. Contact your company's HR or Community Relations Department to find out if they have a matching program and how to get started!
- Tributes or Memorial Gifts - Your gift can recognize an outstanding volunteer, honor the memory of a loved one, or pay tribute to someone on a memorable occasion. Your gift will be acknowledged with a special note to the recipient letting them know that a gift has been made in their honor. Complete a Tribute/Memorial Gift Form to make your contribution.
- Second Century Endowment - You can help secure the future of Girl Scouting by giving to the Second Century Endowment. This is a perpetual endowment in which the income from your gift will be used to provide programs, membership scholarships, camperships, trainings, and great outdoor experiences for girls and volunteers in the Diamonds Council. Check out the Second Century Endowment page for complete information.