Welcome to Girl Scouts - Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas!
Today's Girl Scouts is all about YOU! Girl Scouting is fun, inspiring, and provides leadership experiences and friendships that last a lifetime. Girl Scouts is open to all girls in grades K-12. Girl Scouts is about choices and the possibilities are endless. Many girls choose to be in a traditional Girl Scout Troop, or participate as an individual Girl Scout.
Which pathway fits your interests and lifestyle?
- Troop - You can be a part of a group of girls who go on a journey together to earn badges and awards, go on trips, help your community and learn about leadership.
- Camp - You can participate in day camps or resident camps and focus on the outdoors and learn about teamwork.
- Series - You can participate in specific themed programs according to your interests and meet other girls who have similar interests.
- Travel - You can plan and earn money for trips with other girls to local, national and international destinations.
- Events - You can participate in fun council programs.
- (Coming Soon) Virtual - You can join girls from around the world to work together online.
Whichever path you choose, get ready to
discover new things, connect with other girls both locally and Council wide,
and take action on an issue that is important to you. There's no limit to the
activities you can do or the impact you can have.
The first step is simply to decide to be a Girl Scout! Once you register online, you are a Girl Scout! You will be contacted by a Membership Specialist to find out which pathway best suits your needs.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls? Adults 18 years and older can join Girl Scouts as a volunteer. We need your talent, expertise, support and your caring! You can give an hour, a day, or more, depending on your schedule, to help make Girl Scouting possible for so many girls across the council! We need volunteers to mentor girls, and help in our Troop, Camp, Series, Travel and Events pathways.
Join Girl Scouts today and get involved! Once you register online, you are a member of Girl Scouts. You will receive an email letter from the Membership Department that explains the next steps to becoming a Girl Scout Volunteer!