Are you creative? Do you enjoy working with girls and adults? Would you like to plan a Council-wide event? Then join the COMPASS Team!
This Council-level volunteer position, open to all registered Adult and Ambassador Girl Scouts, will be responsible for helping plan and develop Council-wide programs.
Each region of the Girl Scouts - Diamonds is establishing a regional COMPASS (Committee for Program Assessment) Team to help plan and implement events/activities. We're looking for dedicated volunteers in each region willing to work in conjunction with the regional program staff. If you're interested in taking on this challenge, contact the Program Consultant in your area, or complete the form below.
Responsibilities of a COMPASS Team Member are:
- Be a currently registered Girl Scout
- Attend monthly COMPASS meetings to develop, schedule, implement and evaluate events
- Chair or Co-Chair a minimum of one event per year
- Help plan and assist with a minimum of three events per year
- Promote COMPASS events at local Service Unit meetings
- Bring event/activity suggestions from girls, SU meetings, etc. to COMPASS Team meetings