Get ready to start your Girl Scout Adventure in 3 easy steps!
- 1. Click the Register Now button below to go to our registration portal. You can find steps for that by clicking the link in step 2!
- 2. Click here to find instructions for the portal
- 3. Congratulations! You are now a Girl Scout! You can start attending event and programs in your area right away! Click here to see our activities calendar! Click here to see our program resource book and start planning fun trips in your community!
*note – it is a 6-8 week process to place girls in troops. If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1) Choose the “New Online Account” green button on the right (if you have never accessed this site before)
- 2) Enter all required information – Marked with (*) – Middle names are helpful when searching for members
- 3) Click “Continue” – if you are in our system with an email address, a message will be sent to your email account.
Any error messages – CONTACT US – do not create a new account
When you access the message through your email account it will instruct you to activate your account and continue.
If you are not found in our system – carefully read the message about creating a new account before continuing.
Click “Continue” – Questions? Errors? Any Problem ? Contact us before trying to continue!
- 4) Create your login information – make this something that is easy for you to remember
- 5) Enter your contact information – only 1 phone number? – please enter in the “home blanks
- 6) Submit Online Profile
- 7) Welcome! – now you will add your family members, once you have entered your family members you can choose to
purchase a membership for yourself and any family members ( If the activity is for members only you will need to purchase memberships for those attending, then log out of the
system, log back in and register for the activity.)
- 8) Proceed through each screen, following instructions and entering information carefully. Middle names are important.
NOTE: If at any time you receive any type of error message, you must contact the council Customer Care Specialist using the “Contact Us”.
Remember: Should you have any of yours or your daughter’s personal information changed, and you are unable to change it yourself, please contact us so that we may keep our records up-to-date.